Sunday, April 26, 2009

While he was away.....

I had such a fun Saturday!!!! Of course Anthony had to go to school all day so I decided to find entertainment for myself. To begin my fantastic Saturday I met my family at the Layton Olive Garden for lunch to celebrate Varinia's (sister in laws) birthday. We had soooo much fun! Here are some pictures from that event...


Me and sister Kristi. Looking super happy to be eating soon


Russel and Crystal. Family friends, but basically family. Russel just got back from the Boston Marathon. He did a fantastic job!!! 26 miles in 3 hours! Impressive!


Varinia, Jaden, and Josh

Mom and Dad

MMMMM Bread and Water

Jaden is so hilarious. We wuv him!

*************************************************************************************

After eating I decided to swing by Shanna's house since she lives in Farmington. Shortly after arriving we decided to go to Tai Pan. We walked around for an hour and a half. Then we had to leave due to the place closing down for the night. Heres 3 horribly corning shots.


We were in the fruit section forEver! We were looking for something for Shannas house. After all of that she decided to get some lemons and limes for a vase that she has. She has recently decided to take them all back tho.

Such a beautiful specimen.....this apple was!


This was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. I just had to share it.
************************************************************************************

After Tai Pan we went home, messed around with the infamous plastic fruit. We didn't want to be stuck at home so we then decided to go get a treat at Dairy Queen.




Then we drove all over the place for at least 2 hourish. For some reason we just didn't want to be at the house. Summer (her roommate) had worked all day and had to be up early the next day so we didn't want to bug her. So we took a road trip. Shanna showed me all the places they thought of moving into. Lots of childhood memories and reminiscing went on. We also drove as high as we could go in the Bountiful neighborhoods. After that we drove back and realized it was already 12 lol. I drove home, got in bed and then Anthony got home a little later....I can't tell you what time though because I was long gone by then....That was my Saturday. Such a fun day! Sorry this was so long.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

That sounds like a fun day. Your hair is really cute.

The DeGiulio's said...

I love Olive Garden, its like my favorite restaurant, I cant get enough of the salad and bread sticks. I love Tai Pan too. Havent been out there in forever, which is probably good I always find things I dont really need.

Alicia said...

I don't have anything planned for today. Joe's at work and then he'll come home and do homework, so that leaves me to entertain myself.

Oh, and that rabbit thing is pretty hideous.

Have fun at the party tonight.

Shanna said...

Hahaha, I love our pics! Today is the day to return EVERYTHING to Tai Pan....too bad though, I had such high hopes for it all.

Shelayna said...

Sounds like you had so much Fun!! I love Tai Pan!

Hey.. is that a new background?? I love it! Im super jealous! (part of me wants to steal it...)

Shanna said...

The last pic of you is so angellic looking. It's like you're eating ice cream in heaven.

Shanna said...

Yeah, we're ALWAYS eating!