Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Anniversary Treat

I made this for Anthony. I was planning on taking it to his work in the morning. Then I realized that he will see it in the fridge in the morning before he leaves lol. Therefore I'm going to put a lil note with it advising him to take it to work with him to share the cupcakes with his friends. I don't want to see them again. It took forever and heaven knows I don't need to eat any. I will post about the gift I got him tomorrow. I doubt he will get on here and look, but just in case.





8 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, WOW! I can't believe you made that. It looks so cute.

Shanna said...

That is so stinking CUTE! You are amazing!

Shanna said...

We really REALLY need to! Hmmm...we should pick a day and go crazy. We can cook and eat and walk and eat some more:)

Shanna said...

LOL, they are fabulous! We should go back...how is tomorrow for you?

Shanna said...

Me too! That'd be awesome! I'm fine paying...as long as it goes towards a good cause. Imagine all the great t-shirts we can collect:)

Shanna said...

LOL, one could only hope. We'll tie it to your shoe next time just to make sure.

The DeGiulio's said...

You are seriously the most creative person I know. I love the anniversary treat what a fun idea.

Jill said...

how did you get those cupcakes to stay up so they dont fall? super glue?