Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary-April 23



I always read other peoples blogs about their anniversaries. I always find them kind of corny. With that said, I would like to write about that very same thing. So for those of you who have the patience to read through this without yawning or passing judgment....bless u!

Me and Anthony have been married for 4 years now. I was so little! A wee 18 year old. So immature and unsure about everything (most of the time I still am). It almost amazes me that we have made it this far. I have had so much to learn, so much growing to do. Has it been hard? Of course! Do we fight and argue sometimes? Most definitely! But most importantly do I know that he will always be the person that I want to crawl into bed with? Is he the man that I want to hold hand in hand with 40 years down the road? Hopefully you all know that the answers to those questions is an unwavering YES! I love that he will always make fun of my ugly toes and that he laughs at the dumbest TV shows. I love (most of the time) that he is so dedicated to his work . I love his curly hair. I love the way he smells after getting ready in the morning. I love that he kisses me goodbye every single morning before he leaves. There are many other things about him. I'm going to be realistic. Sometimes he drives me absolutely crazy! But I love him, and I know that he loves me too.....ugly toes and all. I truly look forward to the many many years ahead with him.

Happy Anniversary Anthony!
I love you dearly!





6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been four years already. I remember, I was in my dorm room freshman year when you called me to tell me you were getting married. Hope you had a good day!

Khinna said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary, you two crazy love birds!

The DeGiulio's said...

Happy Anniversary! It was fun to look at your wedding pictures, you looked so pretty.

Khinna said...

Thanks, I'll be sure to update. Yes, I think of having my own little house some day. It might be a decade... I think it will be neat to see what kind of house you have in store, being that Anthony is an Architect and all.

Khinna said...

I want a fixer-upper home. I am not implying a disaster though. Something I could put a lot of love into, and keep the homes vintage charm. My husband is ALL about city living; population density, fewer cars and more mass transit (meaning less carbon emissions). But intitally, I long for outdoor spaces, and a beautiful landscape.

For now, as the saying goes, home is where the heart is. We won't be purchasing a house for awhile (maybe in a decade), but that doesn't mean I don't think about it. Right now, my husband and I are still discussing possible locations of where we like to plant our feet (when the time comes to that)... I can't even list a few areas, because we change it almost everyday. We will see where the wind blows.

Shanna said...

Congrats! Doesn't it go by so fast? I can't believe I've been married for 4 years...it seems like just yesterday....well maybe last year.