Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hotdogs roasting on an open fire...

Our Anniversary was on Thursday. I probably saw Anthony for 10 minutes that day though. He has been finishing up his finals and keeping up with work. This entire week he has been getting home no earlier than midnight, I was quite pleased when I heard he would be home around 8 yesterday. I got him a fire pit for our "patio". I wanted so bad to sit out and roast a hot dog. I got everything all ready and right as we walked outside, it started to rain. Luckily there was a little tiny fireplace that came with it. We put it on the table, grabbed an umbrella and started roasting. Then after dinner we watched 7 pounds. It was a great movie. Be prepared to sob tho. I also got him a photography Murse as I like to call it. He had a camera bag but it was so small and he couldn't fit all of his lens in it. It was so nice to finally have a date with him. It has been MONTHS! School is out next Wednesday. I plan on spending lots and lots of time with him this summer.



OKAY, there are so many things wrong about this picture. First of all, I have no makeup on. He had told me he might be home early, but I honestly didn't plan on it. So around 7 I washed my makeup off......PLUS allergies have just about killed me. Please don't judge! We both just look beaten down to the core. But I wanted to put this up so people actually think that we are married. We don't have any pictures together because hes been busy. This is proof! As hideous as it is.







He looks super tired in both of these. This is in the morning right after he woke up on Thursday. Please disregard the ghetto fridge in the background. It died out about a month ago and we have to get rid of the old one. So there it sits, in the kitchen. I realize it is extremely white trash.

Anths cupcakes. He brought the pot home the same night....completely empty (:

4 comments:

Shanna said...

I'm so glad you got to use your new fire pit, thing. It looks like you guys had a great night! You really need to tell the story of the firepit tho...vampire blood and all.

Alicia said...

Sounds like you had a fun night with Anthony. You totally deserve it.

I want to hear about the story of the firepit. It sounds interesting.

The DeGiulio's said...

so fun! I love roasting hot dogs, what a good idea for a present. Thats nice he was able to come home early that night so you guys could hang out. We went and saw 7 lbs in theatres with shads parents, I think it was the day you saw us walking accross the street from the gateway lol. Any ways a very & depressing movie but good too.

Jill said...

oooo I love the firepit..those are awesome. You look COMPLETELY fine without make up! CHILL YO!!!

Im glad you got a picture together because I was starting to think that he was an imaginary human being that you loved talking about...thanks for the proof..haha