Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wendover


















I finally got the pictures uploaded from my Wendover trip. It was really fast, just an over nighter with my two good friends Shanna and Jenika. It was Jenika's birthday and that is where she wanted to go. Not a whole lot happened but we had a really great time. We stopped at the tree of life, which is just my favoriestest.....as lame as it may sound. Then we went to wendover. Played at some penny slots. I only gambled 9 bucks. It was enough for me. I think Jenika maybe offered up 15 bucks and Shanna at the most 10. We are so exciting. I just want to say how much I love both of them. They are so much fun. And I appreciate that they allow me to be me. They know that I don't drink, and they never bother me about that. I have always appreciated that about them. We always joke how hilarious it would be if I ever did, but honestly I think we all know that It would be so disappointing. I would be upset, and then what would we joke about? LoL. Anyway I didn't want this to be sappy. But thanks girls! I had a blast! Next time Vegas!!!

4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

What a fun birthday over nighter. I love all the pictures,sounds like you have some great friends!

Alicia said...

Look what fun you had while I was at work. LOL!!! I'm glad you had a great time in Wendover. Too bad you win the jackpot at the penney slots. That would have been really awesome.

Shanna said...

You can tell how disappointed I was in those buffet pictures...so NOT worth $17. I'm still bitter!

Shanna said...

Well, imagine my disappointment...I knew you had gotten online, and after several "subtle" mentionings today about changing my page I thought for sure when I logged on there would be a wonderful comment waiting for me. It was sad.