Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wendover-Part Deux

I just got back from Wendover....again. This time I went with my parents and sister Kristi. Before I begin with last nights activities I need to journey back to the past. When I was about 12 years old, there was a man. A man that I thought I would marry. His name was Bryan White. He was a country singer, with the most beautiful face I had ever seen. My mom also loved him, so much so that she would take us to his concerts. She also had a pillowcase of his face.....she slept with it for many years. After many years of singing, Brian White started getting anxious on stage, shortly after he was nowhere to be seen. Me, Kristi and my Mom were saddened.

Now flash forward 10 years. HES BACK!!! He had a concert in Wendover last night. It was so weird to see him sing again. He looks exactly the same. We were lucky enough to be on the 3rd
row. After the concert me and about 100 other giddy woman got to meet him. He was really nice. Kristi was really quiet and just stared at him. I was babbling on about who knows what, and my mom was off in her own world talking to him too. After a minute of me going on he finally said "I can tell that she is the sarcastic one of the bunch." It kind of took me off off guard, but it was funny none the less.

3rd row seats!!!! All my concert pics are really blurry....sad













Mom's eyes are almost closed. We had to hurry so we couldn't get another one.


Showing off our autographed tickets

____________________________________________________________________

After we got done with Brian we went back to the hotel room. Me and Kristi had our own room, and Mom and Dad had their own. After we locked ourselves out of our room and the front desk people had to come and get us back in we finally settled in around 12. I had brought some homemade facial scrub for me and kristi. It was pretty gross but it worked really well. Heres some hidious pictures of that ordeal.

First you have to open your pores LOL



Here comes the gross pictures...it was a mixture of honey, crushed almonds and egg whites.











All in all we had a really fun time! I always have a blast with Kristi. We have the same sense of humor and everything is tons funnier with her. Thanks Kristi for being willing to smear gunk on your face with me! Love ya!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Your face scrub makes you look like you have some kind strange disease...glad it worked tho! You look so happy in your pics with Bryan, I glad you got to meet him!

The DeGiulio's said...

What a fun little trip to Wendover with your fam. Thats funny about that country singer, thats cool he is back. I need one of those facial scrubs looks nice!

Jill said...

Not gonna lie, that brian guy is kinda cute. So 10 years ago, was he like 20? He doesnot look old. Itd be funny to see his old pictures.

I love the facial scrubs. Was it with almonds? I would have eaten it if I were you...