Saturday, May 16, 2009

This is a song.....




This is a song of a Bear, Bear, Bear, who didn't have a thing he could Wear, Wear, Wear. So he Growled ferociously and scowled atrociously and grew himself a coat out of hair, hair, hair.

Me and Kristi had a tape with animal songs and that was one of them. Why am I blogging about that you may ask????

Because I feel like a freakin BEAR! I am counting down the days when I get my nasty hairy legs waxed! I am going on a 5 day camping trip to Moab with the in laws. I decided that I am going to be concerned about living through the event (I am NOT a hiker, and I have heard there are lots of spiders and creepy crawlies!). The last thing I want to be concerned about is my legs being hairy. The weather will be in the 90's and I refuse to take pants just because I won't be able to shave. So.....on Wednesday I will be getting these hairy beastly legs waxed. They have been growing in preparation for about 2 weeks. Anthony is horrified and I just cant take it anymore. The bear picture above is exactly what my legs look like....no lie! I am terrified. If anyone has done this adventurous ordeal, please let me know. Stories and advice would be fantastic!

7 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I have never waxed my legs, just my eye brows. It would be great to have nice smooth legs though. Have fun on the hiking/camping trip. Im not much of a camper either. I think we are going backpacking this summer with shads parents that should be fun and interesting.

The DeGiulio's said...

Im pretty whiney too. But I dont think I will whine as much when Im with my in laws, its mostly just around Shad. We dont have a trip planned for sure but we've been talking about looking at our schedules and finding a time to go up to the Uintas. SHad keeps teasing me and saying that an eagle is going to swoop down and pick Oreo up. THe one thing I hate about camping is outhouses, in this case you just have to go in the bushes, smelling like a camp fire and being gross and dirty because you cant shower. When I was little we had a cabin and we went camping a lot so you think I would like it but Im definitely a city girl. I think you will do great sounds like you will be well prepared with treats and music :) Haha and I knew what you maent in my comments, and I always have spelling errors I type too fast and Im too lazy to fix it.

Jill said...

LOL...can I please see your legs this week? I need to. When are you to get them waxed again...and where?

Khinna said...

I love hiking, but never hiked in Utah (except if you count Girl's camp). Anyways, never had my legs wax, but you'll have to let us in on the experience.

Shanna said...

LOL, best post EVER! I really hope you make it out of there with both legs waxed.

btw...your comment on my blog was lame. I hope you're drafting something wonderful:)

Shanna said...

LOL! You had better get AC this year. Tell Anth about the wonderful incentive to do it this year...next year it won't be there...they're basically paying for it.

Stacy and Cam said...

have fun on your trip. I am sure it will be a lot of fun.