Monday, May 4, 2009

Lindsey & Anthony

Very Seldom do I get to do a post about me and Anthony. But this is entirely about us!!! YAY!! We had a most wonderful weekend together! Since we were not able to do anything for our Anniversary we booked a night at the Castle Creek Inn. I won a free night stay at work at our Christmas party and I've been eagerly waiting to use it. It was such a fun night. When we arrived we walked around the beautiful grounds. I made Anthony take lots of corny pictures. He was really sweet to sit through all of them. He absolutely hates taking pictures. After that we went to our room and played uno and phase ten. To some people that may sound oober boring but it was so nice to sit with him. Its weird to see him without the laptop lol. There was no blaring TV or other distractions. It was heaven. We stayed in the Romeo & Juliet suite. It was adorable. I especially loved the lil balcony. All in all it was a fantastic stay that we both really needed. I told him that we are going to start going there every year. Besides the awkward moment when a past employee served me breakfast, it was perfect. Check our their website http://www.castleutah.com/.















7 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Im glad you guys were able to do something fun for your anniversary even if it wasnt on your actual anniversary. Where is Castle Creek Inn? I've heard there are some good bed and breakfast places in Midway we are thinking of going to for our next anniversary. I love all the pictures, Shads the exact same way he usually tells me I can only take 5 pictures and thats it lol. I think its fun you guys played phase 10, have you ever played kanasta? we played it with shads family a few weeks ago and now Im hooked. We went and bought cards so Shad and I can play.

The DeGiulio's said...

Thanks, I will have to remember the name of the place you suggested. Who knows what will we do since its 11 months away lol.

You should try Kanasta sometime, its really fun and works well with just two people. You just need two decks of rook cards I could explain all the rules if your interested. But it might be hard to pick up without someone showing you or play a practice round. Well it would for me anyways, maybe your smarter than that.

Hope you have a great week too & I do hope I see you at Down East somet time :) I get 50% off 3 shirts & 2 other items, its very tempting I love their skirts. And then 20% off of everything after that. Thats the problem with getting a job like that all I will want to do is spend $$$

Khinna said...

I love weekends away, staying in hotels room and cheerishing each other. It's always fun to get away from the mundane home life (at least for me). Booker finally finished all his class via online through the U. A little more time with him, but he still has the language stuff... Anyways, congratulations! The landscaping was amazing.

Alicia said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally got to spend time with Anthony. That place looks awesome, maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to go there.

The DeGiulio's said...

Ya it was a bummer, but at least it wasnt our fault and the guy was nice about the whole ordeal.

My first day at work was good, you should read my post, I just posted it yesterday so I didnt give a lot of people much of a chance to read it since I just posted again tonight. Not everyone looks at peoples blogs once a day like I usually do.

Since its more like my journal/scrapbook I have been posting right after things happen because I like to keep track of the dates and such.

Shanna said...

Aren't you two the cutest!?! Castlecreek is so cute, I love wandering around the grounds. Maybe if my husband makes it back to town we can try staying there.

Stacy and Cam said...

I am glad you were able to get away and spend some time together. Looks like a fun and relaxing place to go.