Friday, November 20, 2009

Pop Up Pancakes (because I earned it)

I decided I would make me a special breakfast. I worked at the Gateway last night. For work I had a table during the new moon premier. It was insane and I didn't get in bed until 1:00. So many screaming women…too too many.

For Breakfast I made pop up pancakes. Its not healthy….at all. I am going to enjoy myself until the Monday after Thanksgiving and then I am going to start being healthy (again). This would have been soooo yummy with fresh strawberries and bananas. Of course I didn't have any though. Therefore I had to get creative.

I used chocolate. I mixed peanut butter, vanilla, almond extract, chocolate chips, and a tsp of butter to help it mix better. Its highly caloric, and highly indulgent. Shame shame! Go ahead, try it, love it, lick it off your fingers!


Please take note: I did not eat all of these. I ate 3, Then i had a glass of orange juice. I really don't want to be judged too heavily for this. Thank you!

Pop up Pancakes

  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup flour
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 2 tbl sugar
  • dash salt
  • Mix until smooth and pour in muffin pan (fill halfway) Preheat oven at 400*
  • Syrup, powdered sugar, fresh fruit, you name it….cover these bad boys!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Those look yummy. You are so creative to just whip up something when you dont have the ingredients that you want (Strawberries and bananas), Im sure it was insane I can only image what it looked like last night. We went and saw the movie today when I got out of class at 12 and there was maybe 20 people there tops so it was a good time to go. And ya you should totally enjoy yourself until Thanksgiving you deserve it.

Shanna said...

Wow, those look delish! You forgot to tell me about the almond slices...yummy! Someday...someday I might try making me some of those.

Aliesha said...

did you add the chocolate before of after cooking?