Sunday, November 8, 2009

Aquarium

Me and Anth went on a tiny date Saturday night. We went to the aquarium in Sandy. I remember when we went to the aquarium when it was just tiny, back when it was at the Gateway. I believe we were just dating at the time, oh how time passes. Here's some pictures. They didn't turn out the best...bad lighting ya know.


The Color on this one turned out really weird. This is Anth and the cute lil froggy!

This is my favorite guy. I took lots and lots of pics of him. This is the best.

I love this tank. I wish I had one at home this fun!



Anth has been so busy with school it was nice to get away with him.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I lub your fishy picture...he is very cool looking.

The DeGiulio's said...

How fun! I want to go there some times. Its fun to go on dates other than movies and dinner, which we mostly do.

Mariel said...

I just wanted to say that your hair is super cute, Linds.