Monday, February 2, 2009

road trip...to downtown


Anthony has a Architecture Photography class that he is taking this semester. I love it when he has photography classes because I get to display his work around the house. Hes pretty good. Tonight he had to go around and take some pictures. So I got all bundled up and got to go with. I was all packed up. I brought my Zune, a bag of Jolly Ranchers and a scarf and I was set. We went to Trolly Square, Memory Grove Park and the City and County Building. I had a good time with him. Here's a pic that I took from the mini with my phone lol. Love you Man! Thanks for letting me go, although I know I'm a huge distraction. Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

sounds like fun! I love photography, I think it would be so fun to be a professional and take pictures for people, maybe someday.

Shanna said...

Write this down....we MUST have Jolley Ranchers for our next road trip. Instead of getting whiney we can pop one in our mouths and just be happy! Well...maybe...