Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Things

Shauna and Jill both tagged me in this.

#1 The Nanny family that I lived with right out of high school were really athletic. The husband was an Olympic ski jump coach. One night me and Anthony came back from the pet store and I walked into the house and screamed "I got crabs!". I walked around the corner to find a whole kitchen full of Olympic skiers. I realized how horrible it must have sounded.

#2 My favorite things to purchase are dvds.

#3 In Jr High I HAD to redo my bedroom! And it HAD to be purple. I finally got my parents to let me. The walls were purple, my bedspread was purple, my mirror was purple. EVERYTHING was purple. About a month later I decided that my least favorite color is purple.....I still agree.

#4 I really really really would like Anthony to design me a house with a turret library.

#5 My cat (spooks) was 21 when she passed away (last year). We got her a year after I was born. I miss her!

#6 I eat at Cafe Rio WAAAAY too much.

#7 I was going to be named Amber....Yeah doesn't fit...AT ALL! Thanks Mom and Dad! You made the right choice!

#8 I am so ashamed, but I love Family Guy.

#9 Out of all the vacations that I have taken, Depot Bay, Oregon will always be my favorite....Sorry New York! (Shanna, Seattle is my 2nd)

#10 I always anticipate the arrival of the mail! Sunday and federal holidays are always hard days for me.

#11 I freak out when I'm in line ordering food. Regardless if i'm ready or not I will quickly blurt something out because I don't want to make anyone have to wait. 80% of the time I instantly regret what I have ordered.

#12 I had a conversation with Shanna today while driving back from Logan. I told her what I would take if I was dropped on an island with 3 items (yes I know...Its a long drive, give me a break) #1 toothbrush #2 Toothpaste #3 a book on edible plants. It was kind of a one sided conversation because she never told me what she would take. (: For another drive I guess.

#13 I am most relaxed when I can sit down and craft. If I had the time and money I would make something new everyday. I love to learn new things and techniques.

#14 Kate Gossling, from the tlc show Jon and Kate plus 8, is my hero! She inspires me every episode and I wish I could meet her in person. Also that show has made me want twins....BAD!

#15 When I was born, the doctors thought I had down syndrome because of how small my ears were/are. The top of my right ear is fused to my head. When I wear sunglasses I have to tuck the right handle of the glasses into my hair because....well there's no ear to tuck it behind lol. sometimes my sunglasses look lopsided because of this...its awesome.

#16 I love a man with curly brown hair (:

#17 I love to read! I look forward to Book Club every month!

#18 My favorite memory of me and my sister Kristi when we were younger, is when we recorded a radio station. We sang and made commercials. I remember the one where she advertised creamier butter. I hope to come across that tape again. Its hilarious.

#19 Also me and Kristi had a tape that we would always listen to. It was of different songs about animals. We still sing our favorite sometimes....Its the peacock song...I will sing it now....

"Peek at a peacock don't let him see, his tail will be normal as normal can be. Then if he sees you and isn't afraid, he'll spread out his tail for a wondrous parade!"

#20 When I was younger my dad brought home 3 frogs that had been found in a space shuttle that had just returned from space. We named them cosmo, astro, and some other gay space name.

#21 If I had it my way, fall would be all year round. I love everything about the fall. The weather, leaves, colors.....EVERYTHING!

#22 I think I have a split personality. I am extremely loud most of the time, then I have my other side....mute child. My whole high school years I was the mute child. It was so frustrating to me when people would tell me I was so shy...I really wasn't, mostly I just didn't want to talk to people....maybe I was a snob, who knows!

#23 My favorite meal is chicken picatta, garlic potatoes, and asparagus. MMMMMM

#24 When my brother finished his mission we went to pick him up from the airport. Everyone took their turn to hug him. When it was my turn I ran up and gave him a big huge bear hug, he immediately pushed me away and acted really weird. My mom said "Josh its Lindsey!" He didn't recognize me at all. It was really awkward!

#25 I have a red eared slider turtle. His name is GOOODER. He is really mean. But I know he loves me with all his heart. And I love him too!!!!


I tag
*Shanna & Summer*

11 comments:

Alicia said...

Only 10 items? I'm sure you can come up with the rest. Well, I hope you had fun in Logan. See ya later.

Alicia said...

That's better. Now you just have to come up with 8 more. ;)

Shanna said...

17 items!?! Where's the motivation for me to come up with 25??? The crabs story is by far the best!

Alicia said...

I've got one for you. Alicia is your favoritest person. lol! I'm probably not but I can pretend right?

Shanna said...

LOL, I know...seriously! It's just the perfect to describe how i feel most of the time:)

Shanna said...

According to #23 we should have had lunch at Mimi's...

The DeGiulio's said...

it was fun to read your post and to get to know you a litlte bit better.

Alicia said...

Thanks! You're my favorite Lindsey ever and I've known a lot of Lindsey's. :)

twinsand2boys said...

your tag was fun to read

Kelly Hall said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I used to listen to that animal tape too! With my cousin, actually. I love the flamingo song "mr. stand-on-one-leg", the kitten one, and mostly the skunk one! ("i thought i saw a kitten with a stripe down it's back, and it looked so pretty sitting shiny white shiny black, i thought it might like to play so i grabbed it by the tail! I think that I've been skunked, can't you tell?"

If you know the name of the tape PLEASE i emplore you, let me know. khall@interchange.ubc.ca.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just curious....what children's tape was the peacock song on? I've been looking for that tape for years!! :)