Saturday, January 10, 2009

so productive!

Took care of the whole laundry situation
Got my hair trimmed
Signed up at a gym
Worked out
Went Tanning
Took a weed whacker to my eyebrows

And its only 4:00!!! I love days like this when I've been so super duper productive. Its very rare. Now that my legs feel like jello I think I'm going to crawl up on the couch with a blanket and read a good book. I would like to read both of these in the next two weeks.

The Good Thief-Hannah Tinti
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Good-Thief/Hannah-Tinti/e/9780385337458/?itm=1

Multiple Blessings-Jon and Kate Gosselin
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Multiple-Blessings/Jon-and-Kate-Gosselin/e/9780310289029/?itm=1

6 comments:

Shanna said...

You're going to have to let me know how your legs are feeling tomorrow. I might have to try out that machine you used today...it looked killer.

The DeGiulio's said...

It always feel nice to have productive days, but sometimes I like to just sit around and be lazy. I had a pretty productive day myself, did 2 loads of wash, went to the gym, bought groceries, cleaned my house, went shopping, dinner and a movie with my hubby and its only 7:40.

The DeGiulio's said...

we went and saw benjamin button. It was pretty good. Bedtime stories, and bride wars looks good too.

Shanna said...

Don't forget your clothes on Monday...that's another workout day! Hopefully you're feeling better by then!

Shanna said...

I know, that will be so much fun! My lil sis might come once in awhile too. We're going to have a group when we go yo!

twinsand2boys said...

I love productive days too...they dont seem to happen often lately for me LOL.