Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DOH!

Hey Everyone! Somehow the whole right side of my blog vanished. Which meant all my friends and family blogs. So sad. I added as many as I could find. Some of you were unable to be added because I couldn't find your page. 2 or 3 were private and I had deleted the invitation just a couple of days ago from my email. If your not on my list please send me a comment. I love keeping up with you. Thanks! Love you all tons!

***It has been super screwy for the last day or two, its gonna take some work to get it all fixed.........check out the wicked code at the bottom of the page...BOOOO***

5 comments:

Shelayna said...

Oh dear! Thats not good! Im glad you got mine! Ha ha I love the background and your whole Anthony + Lindsey= Lyman. Very cute!

The DeGiulio's said...

oh no! Im sorry to hear about your blog! I would be so sad b/c it does time a good amount of time to get them all cutsy and everything added. Good luck with getting everyones blog sites back

Shanna said...

I wuv your new blog Linds! It looks beautiful!

Kevin and Brittani said...

Hey Lindsey! Sorry about your blog. Hope everything is going well for you! Brittani

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get it figured out; the blog thing. Technology can definitely mess things up.
I could never figure out blogspot, which is weird, because everyone has a blogspot...

Baby Dante is healthy, and slumbering. Me, I am still recovering. A bunch of other health issues are coming up now, and they aren't even related to the pregnancy. I have yellow eyes, a non-working gallbladder, a ewwy gewwy hacker's cough, but I'll manage....

Well, good luck on your fixing your blog. I do love the new layout!