Sunday, January 4, 2009

A night in Vegas

So me and Shanna decided we would head to Vegas last night. We left the men folk at home and packed up our bath salts. Here are some pics from our trip. They are crappy cuz i left my camera back at home....so I had to use my phone. We played pool, Poker (I won of course), and pin ball. disregard the pic of me in my pjs.....I know....they may be comfortable but I really shouldn't feel okay with the world seeing them. I hope everyone else had a fantastic weekend.


Hahah we tried so hard to get a pic together...clearly it didn't work

Shanna showing off her wicked balancing skills!


This is me fillin up my bike.....(in my pjs...in a random room.....okay yeah im lying)

This is the tub I relaxed in! It was huge! The view was awesome!


This is me kicking Shannas trash!

This is Shanna! She is much better at Pool!

This is how we roll!

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Vegas is a fun fun fun place!

Shelayna said...

Ha ha I think my favorite picture is the "thats how we roll" picture of Shanna! Thats awesome! haha

The DeGiulio's said...

thats fun you were able to just up and go to vegas. I dont think I could ever do that, my life is way too busy. We were going to go down to Vegas in March with our friends but we decided to go to New York, someday we will make it down to Vegas.

The DeGiulio's said...

HAHA ya you totally tricked me!!! thats so fun. We went up there for our 1st anniversary I really want to go to the one in Salt Lake! Oh thats funny you saw us. Well we didnt know the tracks werent running on new years day so we ended up walking but it wasnt too bad since they live right accross from the temple

Jill said...

Looks.......like...........Vegas....... to me.......


I didnt know Vegas was up north? Weird how that weeeerkz

Amy and David said...

How fun!!! I love poker my favorite is when you win and get to pull all the chips in the middle towards yourself haha!!! I have never played in Vegas before though! Lucky girl