Sunday, December 28, 2008

So this is love.......

I really feel that the way through a woman's heart (at least mine) is ribbon!!! This is what Anthony got me for Christmas. Its perfect for my office. It holds all my doo dads and thingy ma jiggers and best of all my ribbon. I think it is due time to start working on some cards now. It has been at least 2 month since I have even thought about making them.....tis so sad. Thanks again Anthony for helping me stay motivated and organized. What did you get for Christmas that rocked your world?

6 comments:

Shelayna said...

how cute I want one!! Way to go Anthony!

The DeGiulio's said...

That is so stinking cute! What a sweet and thoughtful hubby!

Anonymous said...

again, i wish i was as organized as you were. i love ribbon too, and have a fetish with buttons. well, i just have too much craft items (in general).

hopefully, i get to all those goodies one day. until than, it's just about my babies.

hope your christmas was wonderful. have an amazing new year!

The DeGiulio's said...

I was checking out older posts on your blog and you are so creative! I am so jealous. Your office looks so stinking cute! I bet your house is decorated so cute!

Amy and David said...

Lindsey, You are so lucky!!! That is the most awesome present and so thoughtful of your hubby. I would love to have a scrap book room :) I am glad you found my blog!

twinsand2boys said...

That is so cute and organizational...what a great guy you married!