Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


Hey Everyone,
I figured I should wish everyone a Merry Christmas now because I know I am going to be super busy. Tomorrow Me and Anthony will make the trek down to Tremonton. We are spending the night down there and spending all day with my parents and my sister on Christmas eve. Then late Wednesday we head back home. Early Christmas morning me and Anthony will have our own Christmas together, then we head to his dads. Then I work from 3-6. Then I will meet Anthony at his moms house for her Christmas. Its so busy during the holidays. So much family, so little time. I am extremely grateful for them though. I complain sometimes about all the driving around, but I really do love them all and wouldn't have it any other way. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I hope that the weather holds up so that everyone arrives safely. Visions of last years Christmas eve are flashing through my head.....me and Anthony doing a 360 on the freeway.....in the mini...no fun. Anyways, I love you all tons! Thanks for being such great friends and family.

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Have a great Christmas! Drive safe! Hopefully the roads arent too bad. A girl I work with drives to Ogden from Tremonton every day to get to work, shes brave. Sounds ilke you have lotsof fun things planned with family. Thats too bad you have to work but at least its only for a few hours. Shad has to work Christmas eve 5pm-5am and then Christmas day 5pm-5am

The DeGiulio's said...

Ya its a bummer Shad has to work so much on Christmas Eve and Christmas day but it just comes with his job and I am pretty used to it. I just have to remind myself that we are lucky he has a stable job, good pay and good benefits even though its hard some times.

Any ways the girl I work with is Abby Andersen, we just hired her a few weeks ago shes really nice girl. Let me know if you do know her.

Well I hope you have a wonderful christmas! Drive safe :)