Friday, December 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HUSBAND!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Anthony is 25 today! I doubt he will get on and check this but on that slight chance that he does I just want him to know how much I love him and how proud of him I am. He is such a dedicated and hard worker! I love all of his wonderful talents and how patient he is with me. I Love you!!!!!! Sorry you are stuck at school all day today! Don't worry! There's a fabulous cake waiting for you when you get home. ---Linds

3 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Happy Birthday Anthony!

are your (her family) family pics new? I cant click on it and see it bigger!

The DeGiulio's said...

Hey Lindsey,
This is Jen DeGiulio, Shad's wife (Deb and Jan, shads mom are sisters). We just got the family newsletter from Deb and I noticed you had a blog so I decided to check it out. Hope its ok Im adding you to our list. We also have one too if you want to check it out www.degiuliofamily2006.blogspot.com

The DeGiulio's said...

Well Shad still has more school he just has to wait until I graduate which isnt until 2010. He is thinking about Nurse practioner or a nurse Anesthetist so we will see what he decides. By the way hope that Anthony had a great birhtday. ANd thats really fun you work at the Anniversary Inn, we've been to the one in Logan but I really want to go to the one in salt lake some time