Wednesday, February 25, 2009

spontaneous hair cut (pretty boring post)

I have been trying to grow my hair out for awhile. If you know anything about me, you know that I have naturally curly hair and most the time I rebel against the curls and have spent hours upon hours in front of the mirror straightening those nasty curls out. My hair got looOOooOong. The longer my hair gets the heavier it gets, which means that on those days that i am too lazy to straighten it, i have to go curly. But when its heavy the curls don't work so well. Life is tough, I know. So anyways, Shanna told me the other day that she was getting her hair done. So I decided I would invite myself and get mine done to. This is how it turned out. Mindi (super cute hair cutter person) cut at least 4 inches and then put some red and caramel colored tints in. We had our hair done at Mindi's house, which was in Layton. It was enjoyable listening to the 3 young girls and their dad banter back and forth about bed time, picking up their toys, and not fighting with each other. All in all, it was a great night. And I'm pretty happy with the color.

I just took this pic, I worked all day....plus i went to the gym. Please don't judge how tired I look....Thanks!

This picture shows the color better....and its all cutely curled.

5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

cute hair! I love the color. Its always nice and fun to do something different with your hair. I would have never guessed you had naturally curly hair.I'd love to color my hair but it just grows out way too fast and since its so dark you can see it really well & then it just gets really pricy to try and keep up with it. My hairs pretty sad lately, mostly up in a pony tail.

Alicia said...

I love your hair. I wish mine looked that cute.

Yes, being the host is fun. I can't wait till you get to do it again too.

Shelayna said...

Cute! Yeah I really like the color its very cute! also I do like the length on you.. I think there should be "spontaneous haircut...2" And tell us what Anthony thought.. :)

Shanna said...

Your hair is bootiful!

The DeGiulio's said...

i need your help miss creative person! I dont know if you have seen my recent post but we got tickets to the today show & it said to bring a bright colorful poster. I need some ideas??? If we lived close i'd have you help me make one. Im hoping I have time to make one, we leave next monday march the 9th