Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rascal Flatts Night

Every year I get the grand opportunity to go to Rascal Flatts with my mom. She is so funny during concerts. She gets all giddy when they come on stage and when I don't clap or when I'm ready to sit down she scolds me and gets me all pumped up again lol. We got really good seats this year again. Row 20 on the floor....not too shabby. It will never beat the year we were on the 6th row (also the same concert that I ripped my shirt off!!! I threw it around in the air and Jay signed it....This is a true story, go to my moms house, she kept the shirt lol) but this was an awesome concert. Their stage set up was amazing. It went all around the floor. When they would come on our right side they were about 10 feet away. It was awesome. Of course I took pics on my camera but once again...I can't find my cord. So I took some on my phone too. They are horrid but at least u can kind of see how close we were. Jessica Simpson opened for them. It was brutal. She once again forgot the lyrics for about 15 seconds, and she was just so annoying. Plus her laugh is something I just can't handle. Anyways thanks mom for taking me! I had a great time! You are always so fun to play with! Love ya tons!



Joe Don! He is my moms favorite lol. Took bad this turned out so weird. I have a good one on my camera tho.....just wait! One day I will show you fo realz!



This is the end



This is the picture that joe don sent to my phone....and every other person there lol. All I had to do was text him and then here came this awesome picture. Now of course i'm signed up for something and I keep getting reminders to buy their cd on april 7. LOL



This is my favorite pic (from my phone). At the end they dumped a ton of confetti. It was a magical moment lol. We look so happy hahaha. I still have confetti in my purse....I really should clean it out lol.

6 comments:

Shanna said...

I am sooOoooOooo jealous of you! I can't believe how close you were. When I went a few years ago we were so far away they looked like ants. hahaha. Keep the confetti, you never know when it'll come in handy;)

Shanna said...

Hmmmm, I'm guessing the confetti will still be there Monday. You'll need your keys, gum, or chapstick and what will you pull out instead??? I can guess...several pieces of confetti. We will laugh and you will say you need to clean your purse. Then you will put them back in and continue reaching around for whatever you were looking for. :)

The DeGiulio's said...

how fun, i love doing things with my mom. We mostly go to lunch and shopping but its still fun. I love Rascal Flatts too, they are one of my favorite country bands. And the story of you ripping your shirt off is really funny. Thanks for the idea. I kinda feel silly taking a poster with me & especially putting something on it about our anniversary.

Shanna said...

LOL I can't wait until Monday!

Shanna said...

Hahaha, ooops! I posted this comment on my own blog. Anyways...It was good, not too tense. Justin made it there so that made everyone happy. Do you have any big plans for today?

Jill said...

I need to go to your moms house and see this shirt. Just a few short miles away. Convenient!!!!

Did Jessica look bigger this time around?