Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pathetic Saturday Night

You know you are having a lame Saturday night when you have listened to This http://carmensingalong.ytmnd.com/4 times. Okay.....so i'm not being honest. I have listened to it 4 times, then I minimized the window and tried to sing it without the lyrics. Then since I didn't pass my own lyrics test, I listened to it at least 3 more times. Where is the world is Anthony is the real question? Stupid school! I haven't seen him at all today. What a sad Saturday we both are having.....Random thought....I miss the 90's.

P.S. I need a lesson on how hyperlinks work.....see, if I was in the 90's it wouldn't be a big deal....but these times we are in now....its just shameful.

9 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Im sorry about your Saturday night, its hard when you hubby isnt around, its just boring with out them. I usually have homework or tests to study for but all I can think about is how bored I am, and lame that Im sitting at home studying on the WEEKEND. Its supposed to be fun.

Shanna said...

Hahaha. So...my Saturday was uber lame. I was in bed at 9:30! I haven't gone to bed that early in months and months.

Shanna said...

Today would have been a fine day for pics, but Justin has been at work all day. Instead...I'm debating spending excessive amounts of money on something I don't necessarily need. I don't have a car though so I'm thinking I won't be able to do that. Probably a good thing in the long run...

Alicia said...

That sucks that your Saturday was so lame. I wish I could have been online to entertain you.
As for the bridal shower, it was a ton of fun. One of my sister's future sister in laws use to work with my oldest sister and went to school with Joe. Well, anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day. Oh, and you should read the comment some random guy wrote on my last post. I'm actually kind of upset that he did it.

Alicia said...

Oh, never mind about the comment thing. I actually removed it thinking that I can just unremove it. Well, I'll just have to tell you about it next time I talk to you.

Shanna said...

YES! I want to do this with you...bring the info tomorrow!

Shanna said...

I'm excited! A cleanse sounds like exactly what I need!

Raymond and Nicole said...

Yeah I have a blog and I hope you don't mind I follow yours! Things are going good for us, and trust me our Saturday night was spent painting so much more lame than yours! You and your hubby are super cute, hope all is well!

Shanna said...

I was really disappointed to sign on today and see that you STILL don't have a new blog. I believe that should be your goal today. Perhaps you could write about your new project and your trip to Roberts???