Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Dream Room

I had a dream the other night. It was a dream about my future bedroom. In my dream my dad came over to our house to help paint the walls. (probably because it took so long for me and Anth to get the office painted) ***Me and Anth meaning...just Anth LOL, we all know that I didn't help much). This is what the walls looked like......
It's beautiful! It also looks like a lot of work. I showed Anthony and he wasn't too impressed. He's an Architect you know....he has his own big ideas. But it was a dream.....a vision! To me that means I better listen to my brain and get it done. Maybe in the summer. I hope! Maybe the walls all striped out. With either red accents or electric blue (whatever blue this font color is.....sea blue? I really have no clue what color blue this is, but I like it alot!).....eeeew the possibilities. What do you think? Lets take a vote...stripes or no stripes?

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I vote stipes. It's way cute. Hopefully you can convince Anthony to let you do them.

The DeGiulio's said...

i like the stripes, looks like a lot of work. Im horrible at painting you should have seen our last house...yikes but then again I had to paint the whole house while shad was fixing up other bigger things.

Shelayna said...

OH MY HECK!!! That is my dream room!!! I will have to copy you because I love the stripes so much! I will even come help you paint.. or sit and watch anthony do it while drinking lemmonade with you! How fun!!

Amy and David said...

STRIPES... I love it! I think that color is called aqua:)

Shanna said...

These stripes are good...prison stripes are not.

Anonymous said...

I agree with most on this decision. The vertical stripes lenghthen the room, making it appear larger. I love the blue, ornate mirror, very modern. All I do is dream of what how I want to decorate my house. However, being in the military, colors on the wall are prohibited. So, I've just being doing a lot of thrifting, and storing until I find that house one day. Domino magazine is my favorite interior, contemporary magazine source for inspiration. Plus it has many similar styles to this. However, I just found out the magazine will no longer be published (due to the economic slump). Perhaps, you can find the mags on ebay, and they did just put out a book. If you already have the magazine- fantastic. Happy decorating!