Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Mess

Check out the photo below. This started my grumpy mood. It lasted the entire day. I was on the way to the bank with the boss, like we do almost every day. I decided earlier before I left for work that I would choose healthy foods. I made me up a breakfast shake. Its basically chocolate milk but has no sugar and lots of vitamins. I was happy with my selection. I put it in the freezer and by time the bank ran came around it was nice and icy, just the way I like it. On the way back to work I went for another delicious sip and the car jerked forward (I only blame Shanna a lil bit) and it spilled all over me. It was funny for about 45 seconds until I realized that my shirt was covered, my face was sticky and my bra felt wet.

I wore a huge oversize shirt found in the office the rest of the day. People on the phone were rude. I had way too much work to do. And basically I hate everything about today. Hopefully the stain will come out, I am not expecting a miracle though. It feels like it should be the middle of the week because on Saturday I worked 13 hours and on Sunday I worked 7....not the weekend of my dreams. Anyways, I'm done complaining. Sorry you had to endure through this. Misery likes company though right?




Below is me, during that 45 seconds of humor. Clearly it was at the very end of the 45 seconds because I am not looking all that impressed. I look like a truck hit me....and it was only about an hour after I got to work......its a Monday, don't judge.

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Im sorry your Monday started at like that. Thats the worst, I hope it gets better though and good luck getting the stain out. Spray and wash should do the trick.

Shanna said...

I feel a lil bad for saying this...but this was absolutely the only highlight of my Monday. Thank You! for giving me something to smile about...if only for a moment.