Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Double Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies From Heaven

I am going to give you a recipe. Cherish it dearly, for it is the best cookie recipe in the whole world....okay maybe just Taylorsville. I'll just let you decide on that I guess.

2.1/4 C Flour
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 C Butter
3/4 C Sugar
3/4 C Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Eggs
1/2 of a bag of Toffee bits
1/2 a bag of Chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350. Combine Flour, Salt, Soda, Toffee, and Chips. In another bowl stir softened butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs together. Slowly add dry ingredients.
Spoon dough on cookie sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and delicious looking.

I plan on taking these to work. Most importantly I am sending some to the husbands work. I love fooling Anthonys coworkers into thinking that I am domestic. These cookies will work every time. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Shanna said...

These cookies are the BOMB! I loved them and I thank you for sharing them with me.