Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Creation

The regional manager at my work is having a birthday on Friday....er maybe on Thursday. At this moment in time I cannot remember, since you don't know her it doesn't really matter. Shanna is really close with her so she wanted to get her something special. We decided we should make her a cupcake bouquet. She came over after we got done with work and got started on it. We wanted it to be more of a fallish one. I love the pot that she picked out. It is so cute! We are going to drive up to Logan tomorrow morning to drop it off to her. I'm pretty sure she is going to love it. We are both really proud of it! Now, all we need to worry about is getting it there in one piece. What do you think?

Putting the cupcakes on is the hardest part.


I love the flower we got for the top.

Finished project

We were going to take some pictures with us in them. But after some discussion we came to a conclusion that we looked like trash and didn't think it would be beneficial to let the world to see us that way. This is were I take the chance to say.....your welcome!

It was a great time! Thanks Shanna! Sorry again for the messy house!

3 comments:

Jill said...

this looks really awesome im hungry

terrah said...

Wow! I've never seen anything like that before! How cool!

Shanna said...

Sooooo I just did my post and I tried finding your blog about your button, and I can't! I wanted to put a link from my blog to yours and I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't find it. It's okay, I would just like you to know that I tried.