Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ghost Tour

I love Fall! I love the weather, the colors, the leaves, Halloween, EVERYTHING FALL! I decided that since Anthony had all week off, we should really take advantage of this special time of the year. I made a reservation about 2 weeks ago for a ghost tour. This involved us in a big tour bus wandering our way around Salt Lake. A cute lil lady with a microphone talked about all the paranormal activities in about 20 different destination spots downtown. My favorite was the cemetery. We all got out and took lots of pictures. Of course all the pictures I took had ORBS in them! My favorite person on the bus was this really serious ghost fanatic that brought his huge fancy camera. He took tons and tons. I'm pretty sure he got lots of orb shots too (:

I have a really hard time believing some of the stuff she said, but regardless we had a really good time. If anyone is interested let me know. It was a nice lil date with Anthony, muchly needed. Enjoy the photos.



Don't see it? Go ahead, click on the photo. It's there, it's real.


I wuvs him! Yes, Yes, I do!



There are orbs EVERY where in this one. I should send it to some ghost hunters society, make lots of moneys and buy my own tour bus to take all the sad smucks around.


I BELIEVE.BUT...it appears to me that Anthony may still be on the fence!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I cannot belive all the orbs in your pictures! It looks like you had tons of fun! What did they have to say about the Old Jail?

StephanieJanice said...

Glad you had fun spending time with Anothony.

As for the orbs, Have you checked your camera lens. It looks like the orbs are coming from a dirty camera lens. When your camera lens is dirty, the spots are more likely to appear at night when you have a darker background for them to show up on. The other explanations is that it may be the weird "paranormal" activity that has occurred at all of the sites you visited.