Saturday, October 17, 2009

Carving punkins

After work today I had a huge desire to carve pumpkins. Lucky lucky lucky for me, Anthony was all over it. There is a cute little pumpkin corner by my house. It is loaded with the ugly and misfit pumpkins. I fell in love with an ugly one. Anthony got a boring one....so typical. Also, the stars and moon were perfectly aligned and I somehow managed to convince him that it would be in our best interest to buy a little hay stack to put our punkins on. After being forced to clean up all the hay in his mini we started carvin.

We somehow managed to misplace our carving tools so therefore we had to use kitchen knifes....SURPRISE!!! I only cut myself once! No big deal though, it was worth the pain. Below are the finished projects. Mine is the ugly one. Its amazing to me, every year I finish yet again another crappy carving job and I say to myself: Next years will be better. Welp.....2010 will be different, for sure. The haystack looks good tho eh? O and Anthony's turned out great, as always.



HAHA Anthonys is awesome

Is that not the ugliest pumpkin u have ever seen? I wuv him!

4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

We carved pumpkins this weekend too. I thought the one throwing up seeds was funny.

Shelayna said...

Cute! I love that your pumpkin has spots!! So cute! You carve pretty good actually! I was expecting much worse...

Shanna said...

I love your pumpkins...yours looks like it has some skin disease...it's very fitting for Halloween. It makes me wanna carve something up...maybe...

Brittney and Nikolaus said...

Haha, love Anthony's pumpkin! Yours is great too, scary pumpkins are always in demand =)