Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I love today!

Today has been amazing! Nothing has happened, and I love it! I had a really crazy weekend which included 2 bday parties, lots of hours at work, and lots of rushing around. I will post pics from birthday parties tomorrow....after my last one lol. Birthdays are crazy when you have 3 families.

Anyways.....today consisted of me waking up at 10 (I know! So disgustingly lazy!). I decided I would color my hair. So after about 2 hours of coloring and only getting a couple of spots on the bathroom rug, my pj pants, and counter, I finally accomplished it. My hair is now a burgundy color. It looks nice. Not too drastic.

(kind of hard to tell, it is red tho)
After I cleaned up my mess, I decided to go to the store and pick up dinner supplies for the party tomorrow. I had a good time, no rush. I got home put all the groceries away and then realized I hadn't eaten all day. I then made me a delicious cheese, canadian bacon, and salsa omelet for a total of only 190 calories. I took my delicious lunch outside on the patio. It was such a magical moment to sit outside without the rain and sweaty sun. I read a couple chapters of a recent book and just enjoyed my life. It was just perfect.

I am now enjoying some mango while watching "He's just not that into you" for the second time this week. It is my current favorite flick. So funny, I recomment it 100%. To some it may sound like a totally lame day, but I have loved it! The house is clean, I haven't had one call from work, and I am back in my pjs. Awww yes....this is bliss!

7 comments:

Shelayna said...

Awww I love days like that!!! Days off should always be treated like Mini Holidays!

Alicia said...

Sounds like a sweet relaxing day.

Amy and David said...

I love your hair!!! So cute! I also love the pillows on your patio :)

The DeGiulio's said...

Love the hair way cute. Sounds like a healthy lunch! Sometimes I get too busy and forget to eat, well my stomach reminds me but I ignore it and then I feel really sick.

Shanna said...

Wow, I am 100% jealous of your day. I have tomorrow off...but it's not going to go like that. boo!

Khinna said...

Got to love those birthdays! Hope you had a fabulous one :)

Kelli said...

I have to say... I am pretty jealous. I wish I could have a day like that. My day has been filled with chasing around a 10 month old boy. :) I love your hair and I'm so happy for you and the success you are having with your diet! Keep it up!