Friday, August 28, 2009

Just a lil prank-if you could even call it a prank

I have recently found myself in possession of a box of mattress gel samples. I decided that I should do something with them. Here's the plan:

#1 Place millions of samples on the husbands side of the bed
#2 Watch him getting ready for bed as normal, trying hard not to giggle
#3 Watch him climb into bed
#4 Watch as he tosses and turns
#5 LOL when he asks what all the little bumps are in his bed
#6 Roll over and enjoy the rest of the night while he:
A: yells and lectures at me for being so immature
B: giggles to himself and proceeds to fall asleep
C: hold on for dear life to the sheet because he is attempting to pull me out of bed so he doesn't have to clean up the samples on his own.
D: doesn't even realize that the mattress is flawed

I'm really hoping that he will go for "B" but I don't know. I'm hoping he comes home in a happy go lucky mood. He has been at Cabelas so I know that definitely will help with his mood. He should be arriving home soon. I am going to update on this tomorrow. What is your vote? What do you think he will do? Let me know if you have any fun pranks you have pulled on your spouse/significant other.

THE SAMPLES


THIS WAS QUITE THE PROCESS-I had to make sure that they didn't over lap


YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL!!! The bedroom is boring. I really want to paint the walls but the bed is so heavy and hard to take apart that I doubt we will paint the room before we move.


*************************************************************************************
UPDATE
So turns out whenever I want to pull a prank or anything less than perfect I should do it right after he comes home from Cabelas. He was in the best mood! As he crawled in bed he didn't even notice all the tiny bumps. I had a couple that floated on over to my side, and I definitely noticed. After about 5 minutes he finally said "Uh Linds, did you buy a new mattress pad?" I started giggling and explained everything. We laughed ourselves to sleep and I felt really good about it. They are still on the mattress. I wonder if he will take them off the bed before we sleep again. Anyways, it will be totally annoying to clean them up but it was worth it.

6 comments:

Shanna said...

LOL, what a great use for those! I'm going to go with C....he is going to make you help clean them up. Then they will be all filled with hair and ickyness! Best of luck! I'm really hoping that he just falls asleep and doesn't notice, then in the morning he'll say....."wow, that was the best nights sleep I've ever had!"

Jill said...

i say he wont notice and just fall asleep

The DeGiulio's said...

Haha you are too funny. If I ever play jokes on Shad he usually gets me back some how right then and there. Im pretty sure Shad would notice if I did that to him.

Alicia said...

That's where those went to. I've actually been thinking how funny it would be to stick them on someone's bed. How funny that you actually did that. Well, glad he didn't get mad at you and you had a good laugh.

Brittney and Nikolaus said...

Haha, the best time to mess with a man's head is when he has come back from a sporting good store, a sporting event or a fishing/camping trip. You can guarantee they will be in a fasntastic mood =) Glad to hear my cousin has a good sense of humor.

Shanna said...

Whew, the owl is GONE! I don't know that I love my new background, but it beats that heck out of that other one! I too love Bear Lake, and that is definitely going to be on our to do list next summer!