Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Feelin good.....Feeling real good!

I am content because:

#1 I have the next 5 days off!
#2 My legs are tan
#3 My legs don't look like big foot anymore (I went waxing today again)
#4 The house is remotely clean
#5 I know what I am making Anthony for dinner
#6 I am seeing my family this weekend
#7 I worked more than 80 hours on this upcoming paycheck...Anth will be proud
#8 My car is in the shop finally getting the bumper replaced
#9 Because I have no car, I do not have to run any wifely errands
#10 My toenails are freshly painted
#11 I honestly cannot think of anything to witch about
#12 My house smells like melon due to a strongly scented candle

Cheers to no work, clean house and total peace and quiet!

2 comments:

StephanieJanice said...

I wish I had 5 days off from work. Are you enjoying just having the time off, or are you going to work on projects(crafts)? You went waxing again? Do you prefer waxing or shaving? Enjoy your visit with your family. I hope that you enjoy the time off.

The DeGiulio's said...

Sounds wonderful! i cant wait I have saturday-wednesday off :) I dont know what exactly Im doing Im just glad I wont be in class. I always feel better when my nails are painted or I do something to make me feel better about myself, having the house clean is a plus and knowing what Im mkaing for dinner is even abigger plus.