Monday, September 21, 2009

Red Butte Garden

From September 10th to September 20th my attention has been turned to the State Fair. My work did a booth there. It was long and tiresome, lets just say that I am happy to have it behind me. Saturday after I left the fair I told Anthony that we would be spending the rest of the night together. I did not give him any other choice in the matter. Being tired of work and school he was easily convinced. You see, I'm fairly fun to hang around (or so I think) and I usually have good ideas of where to play at. I decided that we would go to Red Butte Garden for the night.

Anthony has been to the garden a couple of times for school. I had never been. This place is absolutely adorable! I cannot believe that it has taken me so long. I could have spent all night there. As soon as I arrived I realized that I had forgotten my memory card at home so therefore I was only able to take a couple of pics.

As we were walking along the path Anthony stopped and spotted a snake. It was massive (I may be dramatic). It was slithering into a storm drain. Anthony decided that he could get me to touch the nasty thing with a measly $2. That can't even buy me a meal at Cafe Rio! I told him that I would touch him with $20. He laughed and we continued on the trail. I am hoping to get some family photos there within the next week or two. We'll see if that happens though. Its tough to get the whole fam together. After the garden we went out for dinner then went home and watched a movie together. It was a really great night. Here's the pics I took, enjoy.









2 comments:

Shanna said...

Those are really beautiful pictures Linds, you should totally enter them into the fair next year!

Rachel said...

Wow! Sounds fun. Those pics are gorgeous. I really love the butterfly one.