Monday, September 7, 2009

Campout-Tonys Grove

Me and Anthony just returned from a lil campout with my side of the family. The weather was perfect. Meaning I was able to wear a sweater pretty much the entire time. All of you are very much aware that I do not like the heat! The lake was beautiful, the flowers and bumble bees were fun to admire and the company was even better.

My favorite thing about camping is the food and the fireplace conversations. This year we discussed how The Duggars were yet again pregnant (their 19th), and some new holiday traditions. I will discuss the different traditions we might try out when the time comes. After Josh, Varinia, Jaden, and Kristi left we decided to play some games. I would like to boast that me and Anthony kicked Mom and Dads trash at horseshoes. Unfortunately we got spanked when it came to Catch Phrase though. I always thought I was very good at that game. We played for over an hour and the parents won 7 times and we won 1. It was very sad, and my mood drastically declined (until I was fed afterwards). All in all it was a very relaxing trip. Thanks again Mom and Dad for the great time! We can't wait to go again!














2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Haha you are too funny.. the waitress had periodontal disease which has to do with the mouth of course. It just has a very distinct smell and since I've worked at a perio office for 3 years its pretty easy to tell when someone has it. Not everyone with perio has the smell, just the ones who dont have good oral hygiene, dont get cleanings on a regular basis so they have all that bacteria down in the pockets of their teeth. Anyways sorry that was probably boring.

Looks like a fun camping trip. I wish it would cool down here soon! Im ready for fall. Im jealous we didnt go fishing when we went camping and its my fav thing to do.

Stacy and Cam said...

What a fun camping trip. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Hopefully we get to see you guys soon, it has been forever.