Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Confession:

I am IMMATURE !!!

It hit me pretty hard this morning. I have no idea how immature I had become. This is how I came to realize this...

Before breakfast I grabbed my bottle of vitamins. Good for me right? Well, I didn't swallow them, because they are not in pill form. They are gummy oranges! After chewing my 2 oranges I went to the fridge to grab orange juice. It was going to go so well with my eggs and toast. I reached in the cupboard to grab the cup for my orange juice. As I poured my juice I studied the cup.....my favorite cup....This cup is pink, with chicks and birdies and flowers all over it.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? After putting the cup down I realized that i'm going to need to have children soon. Why, you might ask? Here is my answer... When I am helping my children grow up, in turn I will too. Here's to even the prospect of that happening!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Haha your not the only immature person. Because I am one too. Shad always makes fun of me and tells me Im a little girl. So I defintiley have some growing up to do.

StephanieJanice said...

A few years ago, I found a wallet that brought out the little girl in me. I conteplated the purchase until I realized that it was okay to allow myself to have some freedoms and be a little more carefree. I don't consider you to be immature for choosing things that brighten your day.