Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nothing to blog about....

I can't believe I've almost gone a whole week without posting anything. I just literally have nothing to post about. There hasn't been any drama at work. I haven't really gone anywhere. Whats even more of a miracle is that I have no embarrassing stories to tell. I know....unheard of! I'm going to blame the lack of stories on the fact that I have had to do the morning shifts. The morning shifts are brutal! I am not a morning person....AT ALL! I have to be up at 5am and the shift is from 6-2. By time I get home I'm a complete zombie and I basically just sit at home. The last couple of nights I have gone to bed by 10. On Thursday I only made it to 9. Wow. I feel like an old woman. Today was my last morning shift for awhile. So I'm hoping that my regular embarrassing lifestyle will continue on as usual.

On Tuesday my work is having a pot luck. I'm hoping I have lots to discuss after that. Lots of weird unknown pot luck food to dissect and lots of hilarious conversations to sustain me for the week.

Also book club is on Friday. We have pushed the date back numerous times, so It will be nice to finally discuss the book (That I just barely finished today).

This was a boring post...I fully understand that. Thanks for reading though!

(Mariel, If you are reading this, I suggest you leave me a comment, don't stalk & ditch! THANKS! MISS YA!)

6 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Sometimes I feel like I blog too much, but hey its my blog right? Plus since Shad turns my posts into a book I feel its more important to post about everything I feels important. Your pot luck sounds like it will be fun at work. And thats cool your in a book club, is it with friends, people from church?

Alicia said...

It's about time you posted. You're right nothing much happens during the morning shift. Execpt me getting yelled at for not having any feminine hygiene products. Well, I can't wait to read about the pot luck and book club. Oh wait... I'll be there so I guess I won't need to read about it.

The DeGiulio's said...

Thanks for inviting me to your book club, but Im really not a big fan of reading. I used to think I liked to read in elementary school until I met Shad and his whole family loves to read. The last books I read were shopaholic and I didnt even finish the series. Guess I'd rather do other things then read.

KEK said...

I love that, "Don't stalk and ditch."

Wait until your a mom, eight o clock is a heaven send ;)

Although, these last few days I've been up past midnight.

Raymond and Nicole said...

Hey I love the new fonts on your headers! I have been looking everywhere on how to do it! Please help me!!

Mariel said...

okay, you guilted (a real word? i'm not sure) me into leaving a comment. i'm proud that you haven't had any embarrassing moments lately--sometimes i feel that you need a break.
and bytheby, that is the beauty of the morning shift...not much happens. :)