Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Me and Anthony had a busy/fun filled weekend....Did the title give it away?

After work on Friday we headed down to Tremonton for the night. We played water balloon volleyball, ate dads yummy dutch oven potatoes and bbq chicken. We attempted to light some fireworks, but soon after it started to get really windy....its ALWAYS windy in Tremonton.

Saturday morning Anthony and my dad got up at 5am and went fishing. Of course me and My mom slept in (: We then went to the store and picked up some supplies and I made some really cute cupcakes from my new cupcake book (thanks again Debbie). I also made a cheese ball for Shannas 4th of July bbq.

Around 5 we finally made it to Shannas where we indulged in lots and lots of yummy food and fun company. Afterwards me and Anthony decided to stay at the inn since it was so slow due to the holiday. We stayed in Romeo'e Retreat. Kristi and Matt met up with us and we all went up on the top of the parking structure and watched all the fireworks. You could see all of downtown. It was so much fun! All in all it was a really great weekend. I hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend too! Heres a couple of pics from my moms.

Mom squishing my face...I wuv her!

Kristi getting squirted lol.

We put Matt in charge of filling the water balloons

Quite the action shot

M.V.P's

Kristi and her bf Matt

Kristi, Me and Mom

Exhasuted from our game lol

My corn cupcakes LOL....get it....they look like ears of corn LOL

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Sounds like you did have a wonderful weekend. I have a co-worker that lives in Tremonton and another one whose parents live up there. Thats fun you stayed at the Inn :) and those cup cakes are super cute.

StephanieJanice said...

I'm glad that you had a good weekend. I love the wind in Tremonton. The cupcakes are adorable. Good job!

Alicia said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. You're cupcakes are awesome.