Monday, July 27, 2009

Bear Lake

Bear Lake was beautiful! Me, Jill and Shanna spent the day there on Thursday. We spent the night up at the Anniversary Inn Wednesday night and around 1 we headed to the lake. After spending many hours splashing and soaking up the sun, we were just too exhausted to make it back to Salt lake so we all bunked up at the Inn again on Thursday night. It was a blast.

I really don't have any funny stories besides driving away from the beach with the trunk hanging open (luckily none of our stuff came out)....o and besides driving all the way from Bear Lake to Logan with the emergency break on (luckily it wasn't my car and it seems to be doing fine)---insert appropriate apology to Shanna :)---

We were told that the lake was extremely cold, which caused some anxiety on the way there. Fortunately for us the Lake was on our side, it was so warm!!! I cannot be happier with our trip. I will be returning soon! Here is a portion of the pics that I took. You can find more on my facebook page













5 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff too! We have had a lot of fun since Shads parents moved to Salt Lake we get to do A LOT more with them and its been so fun! I love Bear Lake, I havent been in forever. And Im so jealous you get to stay at the Anniversary Inn whenever!

Emily said...

Looks like you ladies had a great time!

StephanieJanice said...

How fun!!! I love the picture of your feet and the bright colors on your toes. It makes me want to change my toenail polish to something more bright and summery. I am glad that you are able to have so much fun.

Khinna said...

I love trips to Bear Lake. Although, these days those trips are very few. It's always so fun to go and play in the sun. You always look like you have so much fun with your gal pals.

We are heading to Augusta, Georgia. It's our next PCS (Permanent Call Station). It's going to be interesting to move to the South to say the least. We are going to be there a lot longer though, 4 to 5 years. I can finally finish school.

Shanna said...

That was such a fun day! I wish Bear Lake was closer...we could go there today:)