Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Personal Matter

This post is going to be gross....this is fair warning.

I have something to say. It's a personal matter that I'm sure all of us have gone through....when we were under the age of 10. This should not happen when we are an adult, over the age of 25. Earlier today I came in contact with a man. He had the biggest booger in his nose and I thought to myself:

#1 What is that? Is it actually the substance in question or is it a tissue shoved up there?

#2 How can you not feel that? Can you breathe? Do you need medical assistance?

#3 Where is your wife and why has she not said anything regarding this?

Let's make a pact shall we? If you ever see me with a huge substance in my nose, go ahead and let me know. Give me a wink, flick your nose, grab me a tissue, whatever gets the point across. And just to make things fair, I will do the same for you! Cuz that's the kind of person I am!


 

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Chan...uhhh...(trailing off)

That was an awesome post! I will definitely let you know if you are victim of a similar experience...I hope that you will do the same! Hopefully you will be better at this task then you were earlier today in letting me know about the food in my teeth.

Shanna said...

I really enjoyed it. I was there, so that helped. Basically, I had a really good time reading it...I am still laughing a little.

Khinna said...

I think you should check her shop out. She mostly works with blogspot, but I've been eyeing her shop for awhile. Plus, I don't think $35 is a bad price. I got tired of spending too much time trying to make them. My husband got tired too, so he purchased a gift certificate for me. Yes, go check her out. She does the cutest headers :)

The DeGiulio's said...

I agree! All I know is I would want someone to tell me.

terrah said...

You are too funny! I love reading all your stories!

Amy and David said...

LOL... that is hillarious!