Saturday, January 9, 2010

My goal this week was pretty simple. It was “Get to work 30 minutes early”. The first day worked out nicely. Kristi (my sister) had a flat tire so therefore I took her to work. I ended up getting to work an hour and a half early. I have had a ton to do: Organizing interviews, training, bridal show prep, and all my reports that have stacked up since I have been preoccupied with all the other things. It was nice to be able to get some extra work done due to me being early. The rest of the week went pretty smoothly and I arrived either 30 or 45 minutes early every day. It was funny to see the morning clerk’s surprised face. I am not normally early. Not late ever, just never early.
This is a boring post, I understand. My goal was to be early and I arrived to work early. The end. I have stretched it out as much as I can. I hope next week my goal is more blog worthy and more of a challenge.

No comments: