Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Party part 2

I just got home from our work Christmas Party. It was a blast. We didn't have a budget this year so we had a pot luck and a white elephant gift exchange. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

After eating lots and lots of yummy food we headed up to a room. We all sat in a circle with a present. Shanna read one of those corny left/right games. At the end we all took turns opening up our gift that we ended up with. Here are some pictures of some of the employees and their gifts.

Shanna and her cute wallet. It was the best decent elephant gift of the night....lucky
Mariel-Sporting her awesome gifts. She is a riot!
Everyone loves to get a vibrating farting man.
Hmmm, she looks too happy to have received a creepy ski mask and used pez dispenser.

Check out this gem.
I love us! Thanks to everyone that came. It was a blast!

Friday is the end of the semester! YAY one more to go. Saturday is Anthony's 26th birthday. Sunday my parents are coming over to my house to celebrate Anthony's birthday. Plus me and Anthony are going to attempt to make a turkey that day. Monday is book club. I am the host. Tuesday is Anthony's birthday party at his Dads......wow! Crazy days ahead!

3 comments:

Jill said...

where is gomers picture?!

The DeGiulio's said...

YAY for work christmas parties they are the best! I look forward to mine every year. And speaking of which mine is tonight! I hoping for a nice bonus too :) Pot luck and white elephants so fun for parties.

Shanna said...

We really did have a good time...I love your gift most of all! btw...you haven't sent me the pics from the party yet so I can post my own blog. Thank you in advance.