Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas....early

Here is my Schedule for the next 2 days:

December 24th
7am-9 Me and Anthony opening our gifts from Santa
10-3 Breakfast at his moms house
4-10pm At his Dads
10-11pm Driving to Tremonton
December 25
In Treetown til about 8 then driving back home.

When I write it down it doesn't seem like such a big deal. But its hectic and every year on December 26th we are completely hungover with exhaustion. Hungover with exhaustion? I have no idea where that came from, but i'm not going to erase it....yes, that was me being spontaneous.

I am grateful for the family that we have. I know they all care about us dearly. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. With all the hustle and bustle I have to constantly remind myself the reason for the season. May you all have a safe holiday season. Love you all!

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:11)”

2 comments:

Shelayna said...

Merry Christmas! I love that picture!! Its so beautiful!

Shanna said...

Even written down it seems like a lot! I'm impressed that you survived it all! btw...I just checked my email and alas...still no work pictures:)