Monday, November 10, 2008

Soooo evidently painting is alot of work!


Okay so I STILL do not have the office finished! The last time we painted Anthony did all of it. This has been my project and so far I'm not in love with the labor. The picture you see is basically all of the paining I have done, one tiny little square. I still need to sand all the other walls. Maybe by the end of the week? Anthony has been too busy with school and work to help, which he had informed me would happen when I had spontaneously told him my plans. I guess I just figured it would miraculously be finished lol. TA DA!!! I was wrong. Oh well! I will post pictures of the anti-magical room the second it is done!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!! ****P.s, this is random, but send me some good dinner recipes, I'm OUT! You know how I can tell??? Cuz I just ate half a sleeve of crackers and guacamole for dinner.......SICK!!!! (mmm but oh so good!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love green! You picked a very great color for your office. I can't wait until I buy my own place to paint. It might be a decade or two... Aw, Brittani Firth had a baby. It's always good to hear about Tremonton folk. You'll have to keep us all posted about your house decorating.

twinsand2boys said...

Yup, painting is a lot of work. We painted all of the bedrooms, the living room, and the vaulted ceiling...and now I cant make myself finish up the trim and the ceiling in the hall...Im burnt out LOL.

Shelayna said...

Haha I love you linds! It looks great! And that picture is so cute of you!! It will be done soon. I wish I was there I would love to help you! I love painting. I cant wait to decorate my place :). You seriously need to do some grocery shopping.