Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 simple words










IT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!

My office is finally done. I have everything all put away. I made some frames, some magnet boards and altered a lamp for the room. It was sooo much fun. The bulletin boards have yet to be put on the walls (that's a man's job lol) so I laid them out so you (yes you!!!) can see what they will look like on the wall (to the right of my (the glass one) desk). Let me know what you think.....!
Love you all! have a great week!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your office room. My office room is the complete opposite. It's pure mayhem in comparison. Plus, I have a almost-one-year-old who has become a tornado- she pulls everything off shelves, and onto the floor. One day... Again, great job!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your magazine holders? I really need a few...

Anonymous said...

I love IKEA! However, the nearest one to me is about an hour and half a way near San Francisco. I'll have to stock up on merchandise next time I head that way. In fact, it should be around Christmas time, because I've got to pick up my sister from the airport. I'm having the baby December 24th (a Christmas eve baby)...

twinsand2boys said...

It looks great! Wish I had a room like that!