Sunday, October 26, 2008

Redoing my office!!!




So I was on scrapbook.com yesterday and I came across this lady's scraproom. It was adorable! All of her paper all organized neatly, her embellishments all in lil jars lined in a row and the walls were bright LIME GREEN! I instantly fell in love with it.It was as if heaven has welcomed itself to her house! After that I could not get the idea out of my head.......I WANT TO PAINT MY OFFICE GREEN TOO! So I called anthony and out of sheer surprise he gave me the permission to paint the office. Of course the paint store that we go to was closed so now I have to wait until monday. I have been working on a cabinet though. So here it is. It use to have hideous stickers ALL over it. It was Anthonys before we got married. So I cleaned it up and heres the finished product. Let me know what you think! I LOVE PROJECTS LIKE THIS! Oh and I also did the frame and the "L" Super easy. I think it all will go together perfect once I get the green on the walls. I will post the finished room on Tuesday! YAY!

2 comments:

Shelayna said...

Oh my heck i love it!! I want my own house to do all this fun stuff and when i get one you are the first person I am going to call so you can help me with all of your cute ideas!!! Im so jealous right now!!!!! I cant wait to come over and see it!

Jill said...

Haha, are those polka dot boxes from the inn? I mean, you probably put them to better use than anyone that has bought those things. I like! I cant wait to see it all