Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall is here!!!



Anthony is out of school this week due to fall break. Its been really weird to wake up to him. Usually he is gone by 5am and returns home around 7pmish, then eats dinner and then continues to work on homework or anything else he can catch up on. It has been so nice to spend time with him throughout the week. Yesterday we decided it would be a good time to go get some family pictures done. Most of the leaves had lost the vibrant colors I was hoping for (darn snow) but I think they turned out pretty good. Anthony used his nice film camera for most of the pictures so I probably won't be able to get them posted for awhile. But I took my little digital camera with me and took a shot or two. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather. Its been so nice to put a sweater on and relax in front of our fireplace. We broke the hot chocolate out last night. That was awesome.

2 comments:

Summer said...

love the sweater and blog!

Anonymous said...

Couple pictures are so much fun! One day, I will have to post an actuall picture of myself and Booker. Until, the viewing world only gets Cosette (much cuter anyways). I do miss the Utah colors. The scenery in CA doesn't shift too much :(