Friday, October 10, 2008

I make cards! Tis what I do!





Lately my life has included 2 things, cards and work. Luckily they have come hand in hand because I have been put in charge of making bday cards for all the employees (dream big eh) . I have found so much inspiration lately from a scrapbook.comer named Danielle Flanders (http://danielleflanders.blogspot.com/). She is absolutely amazing! I wish I had half the talent she does. Heres a couple of mine. I wish I could spend just an hour with her, shes seriously my idol! Oh and also her blog is on mine, take a look at her stuff! You will be dumbfounded with how amazing she is! Heres my scrapbook.com gallery (http://scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=84538)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? Your cards are fabulous and adorable! Very creative. I'll have to get (buy) some from you. Keeping making them!

twinsand2boys said...

Dani is an awesome card maker...you found a great inspiration. Your cards are cute!
Thanks for visiting my blog. It was fun to see you in SLC. It seems weird that you have grown up so much. Time sure does fly. Ill check in more often now :)